ホーム > ruby, 開発環境 > eclipseでruby

eclipseでruby

2010 年 1 月 19 日 コメントをどうぞ コメント

eclipseをPCに入れてみたんだ。

on railsの入門サイトで紹介してたから。

サーバーとはruby とかのバージョンが違うから、あまり使えないかもしれないが、勉強用としては良いんじゃない?

pcに入れるだけだし、インストーラだし、特に苦労も無くポチポチと。

さて、どうしようかな。

javaもやった事ないから、使い方もほぼ分からない(;^ω^)

俺!! 頑張る!!

参考サイト:ruby on rails 入門

関連する記事

They didn’t call me “The Bus” because I was a herbivore. I like to eat. Ice cream and oatmeal raisin cookies are my guilty pleasures. If I’ve been eating well for a while, I’ll allow myself an oatmeal raisin cookie, but it has to be a special occasion for ice cream.Luke Kerr Dineen: Yes, the Pats areat home, but with a third string rookie quarterback under center and a wide receiver as his backup. All logic points to the 2 0 Texans, but I refuse to do it. I will not bet against Bill Belichick. It the system. It scarred me. The system always wins.TORRE: I do. I do because Roger Goodell one of his main planks, as Commissioner of the NFL, has been instituting what you might call a justice system, right? And so part and parcel of that is the context of other punishments that he’s levied. And if you smoke pot, you get four games. If you stomp on a teammate on a field, you get more than what Ray Rice got in those two games. So to me, if your justice system is to have is to be worth anything it needs to reflect the values you hold most dear. And if you’re giving Ray Rice two games for upper cutting his fiance now wife in an elevator, that’s sending a very disturbing message about what is actually important to the NFL and the Commissioner and to this justice system which is supposed to govern his constituency. That’s really problematic for me.There is a larger, cosmopolitan, reason to dislike the IPL; and also a local, patriotic, one. The baleful effects of the tournament should http://cheapjerseysupply.com worry Indian liberals who admire that form of capitalism which rewards those with the best ideas rather than those with the best contacts; Indian democrats who wish to nurture a more caring and just society; and Cheap NFL Jerseys Indian cricket fans who want their team to perform honourably at home and abroad.Also on your front foot when you’re performing bow, you don’t want your foot to point straight forward because what happens sometimes when we do this we can bring our knee to far forward; we want to keep the integrity of the joint, so we turn the foot in a little bit and what cheap nfl jerseys this does is this blocks and keeps your knee right above the ankle. Since the Raiders and Rams left after the 1994 season, the threat of moving to Los Angeles has been used as leverage by NFL teams looking to get stadium deals done in their current cities. In that sense, the region has been more valuable to the league without a http://www.ray-banbaratas.top team than with one.On average, TNF football games attracted 17 million Fake Oakleys Sale viewers each week. Granted, Twitter’s streams will likely attract a significantly smaller portion of viewers each week, because the games will continue to be streamed by national broadcasters, but cord cutting is also an accelerating trend that could draw more viewers to the Twitter streams. Pew Research Center suggests that 15% of Americans have cut the cord, so if we apply that percentage to the 17 million total viewers wholesale nfl jerseys last season, we wholesale nfl jersyes think it is safe to assume that the TWTR streams draw, on average, 2.5 million viewers per week. GlobalWebIndex found that 47% of NFL fans have a Twitter account so that leaves 53% that do not have a Twitter account. Assuming proportionality, we believe Twitter’s streams will attract at least 1.3 million non Twitter users to its platform each week.

関連する記事

カテゴリー: ruby, 開発環境 タグ: ,
  1. コメントはまだありません。
  1. トラックバックはまだありません。